We have a technical staff specialised in database recovery.
Recover MS SQL Server
MS SQL Server database is a tool developed by Microsoft for relational data management, for this, it provides a wide support for a wide variety of applications focused on transaction processing, analysis of corporate IT environments, business intelligence, among others.
MS SQL Server is among the most used databases in the world, competing with Oracle database and DB2 developed by IBM.
Microsoft developed MS SQL Server in SQL language, the standard language used by BDAs (database administrators) for querying and managing the database.
We are fully aware that databases are the backbone of any business and that the loss of data can result in millions of dollars in losses and even company bankruptcy.
Even in cases where the best DBAs (Database Administrator) in the market have used the full range of knowledge to try to solve the problem and failed or some attempt to recover the data resulted in corrupted data, know that there is still hope.
Technologies created by Digital Recovery for database recovery are capable of recovering data even from unusual partitions such as DBFS (Oracle DataBase File System) or HPFS (High Performance File System). Regardless of the type of DBMS (Data Base Management System) or DBMS (Data Base Management System) we have the expertise to make the difference where data loss has occurred.
We are also familiar with storage environments with RAID Systems distributed on NAS, DAS or SAN Storages. The long years of experience have added to our expertise and knowledge to help our clients in the most critical and challenging moments of their business.
Why Digital Recovery?
Digital Recovery has been working in data recovery for over two decades, with unique technologies developed by our experts.
We can recover MS SQL Server databases and all major databases on the market, our solutions can be applied remotely anywhere in the world in a totally secure environment.
Over the years we have developed solutions that can recover data from most storage devices such as HDDs, SSDs, databases, storage systems (NAS, DAS, SAN), RAID systems, servers, virtual machines, magnetic tapes, among others.
All our solutions were developed based on the current law GDPR , and we also provide our clients with a confidentiality agreement (NDA) developed by our experts, all this to offer security throughout the process.
We also know that recovery should only be safe, but it needs to be fast, so we created the emergency mode recovery, that when activated, our labs work 24x7x365.
Contact us now and start your MS SQL Server recovery.
Calm down, your data may come back
We will do an
Get a quotation for your project
We start reconstruction
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked out of encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices after the weekend, they realised that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after a Quantum Ransomware attack.
There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies. Small, medium and large companies have been targeted. In this case a large Fluvial logistics company in Argentina was the victim.
What our clients say about us
"We had a serious problem after a power failure of a NAS server in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the problem was solved."
"One of our raid servers had stopped. After several attempts without solving the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4am, the data was recovered."
"We appointed DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (of data loss) in a raid 5 storage. Digital Recovery was able to recover 32 million files so our customer was extremely satisfied.”
"Without a doubt the best data recovery company in Latin America. The contact Digital Recovery will always be saved on my phone, because inevitably I will need again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to customer service is gratifying and the feedback we receive reassures us that we can trust the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem! I recommend, fast service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and quick solution to the problem! Show!"
"Second time that I count with the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend to all"
"They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility and transparency."
Answers from our experts
Common Problems in MS SQL Server Database
- Operational failures – Unfortunately a large part of the problems with database losses that we receive in our labs are related to human failures. The stressful environment in IT departments and data centres also contributes to the disaster. Add to this employee turnover and you have the prelude to disaster.
- Corruption of partitions – Invariably failures can occur in the file storage system that is the partition. Even though they are programmed to be exact mathematics, when it comes to computers, nines are not always zero. Partition corruption can cause simple problems that the operating system can handle, but can also cause complex problems resulting in catastrophic data loss.
- Hardware Problems – Since data (bits and bytes) will always be stored on some form of hardware, whenever a hardware problem occurs the data will be impacted to some degree. Hard drives, SSDs and Magnetic tapes are the media by which data and backups are stored. These devices are subject to a number of factors that can directly influence their lifespan. Once the lifespan of a storage device is influenced the countdown to unexpected downtime begins.
- Cyber attacks – Something that has started to take the sleep of part of IT managers is cyber attacks. The most common type of cyber attacks are Ransomware cases. Usually these attacks are carried out by hackers who specialise in bypassing protection systems and breaking into corporate networks. Once inside the customer’s network environment they locate the data servers and begin the process of encrypting and in some cases uploading this information in order to double extort the target.
- Other types of problems – Reboot or sudden reset of Servers and Storages with the Database files still running, causing the information that has been changed in the memory system not to be written to the Hard Disks or SSDs;Problems caused by deletion, corruption or loss of Logs;Data Loss caused by failures in Backup;
What is RAW mode recovery?
RAW mode recovery is applied when there is improper formatting or some kind of overwriting of data on a partition, this recovery mode consists of accessing the data directly on the disk. While this process successfully recovers various types of files, it is limited to recovering database files.
RAW mode recoveries recover files in a purely sequential fashion. That is, this technology allows recovering files considering that they are stored from the first to the last sector in a sequential and unfragmented way.
Latest insights from our experts
The Khonsari ransomware was the first group to exploit known Apache Log4j vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046), the group has focused its attacks on Windows servers that
Quantum Ransomware is one of the newer malware in activity, there are already some reports of attacks done by it. A bit different from the
The Makop ransomware has grown through its affiliate programme, RaaS (Ransomware as a Service), a tactic that aims to find partners to carry out attacks
What you need to know
Which databases can we recover?
We specialise in database recovery, our technologies allow us to act in the most diverse data loss scenarios and in the main databases used in the market, such as:
- Microsoft SQL Server
Our solutions are customised, which allows us to apply them in the most secure way possible, regardless of what the database configuration is.
Why do databases attract attention and ransomware groups?
Sensitive targets attract the attention of criminal groups, with the hope that victims will pay large sums of money to get their data back up and running.
Groups specialising in ransomware attacks have developed highly elaborate tactics to gain access to databases ranging from brute force attacks to buying credentials from disgruntled employees. No matter the tactic, the goal is one, to encrypt as many files as possible.