We have a technical staff specialized in database recovery.
Database investment is vital for companies that have a large flow of data and need multiple users to access the stored files quickly.
All the organization’s files are stored in large databases, which in turn need to be available at all times, so any data loss can directly affect the company’s operation.
Why Digital Recovery?
We work ceaselessly on creating technologies and solutions for database recovery. Our technical staff consists of DBAs, programmers, and partition system specialists.
Databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB and Firebird are recovered on a recurring basis in our labs. Since 2001 we have been working on and creating solutions for the most complex database problems. Even in cases where the best DBAs (Database Administrator) in the market have used all their knowledge to try to solve the problem and failed, there is still hope.
Digital Recovery’s database recovery technologies are capable of recovering data even from unusual partitions such as DBFS (Oracle DataBase File System) or HPFS (High Performance File System). Regardless of the type of DBMS (Database Management System) or DBMS (Database Management System) we have the expertise to make the difference where data loss has occurred.
All our solutions were developed based on the General Law of Data Protection (GDPR) and we provide all our clients with a confidentiality agreement (NDA) so that there is always full security for the client that no information about the process will be leaked.
Calm down, your data may come back
We will do an advanced diagnosis
Get the quote for your project
We start the reconstruction
Get your data back
We are always online
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
What our customers say about us
Answers from our experts
What are the main causes of data loss in databases?
- Operation Failures – Unfortunately a large part of the DBMS data loss problems we receive are related to human error. The pressure and stress environment in IT departments and data centers combined with employee turnover are the prelude to disaster.
- Partition Corruption – Faults can invariably occur in the file storage systems that are partitions. Partition corruption can cause simple problems that the operating system can handle, but it can also cause complex problems resulting in catastrophic data loss.
- Server Reboot or Reset -Rebooting or sudden resetting of servers with the database files still running causes information that has been changed in the memory system not to be written to the Hard Disks or SSDs.
- Hardware Issues – Since data (bits and bytes) will always be stored on some sort of hardware, whenever a problem occurs with the hardware the data will be impacted to some extent. Hard disks, SSDs and Magnetic tapes are the means by which data and backups are stored. These devices are subject to a number of factors that can directly influence their lifespan. Once the lifetime of a storage device is influenced the countdown to an unexpected shutdown begins.
- Cyber Attacks – Something that has started to keep some IT managers awake at night is cyber attacks. The most common type of cyber attacks are cases of Ransomware. Usually these attacks are carried out by hackers who specialize in bypassing protection systems and breaking into computer networks. Once inside the client’s network environment they locate the data servers and begin the process of encrypting and in some cases uploading this information.
- Other Database Issues
- Problems caused by deletion, corruption or loss of Logs;
- Database problems with corrupted MDF files;
- Database problems due to operational failures that result in deletion of data (tables, records, or system objects);
- I/O “error” problems in SQL Server;
- Data loss caused by backup failure;
- Problems with “suspected” mode in SQL Server.
What is RAW mode recovery?
Latest insights from our experts
We saved a US company from an attack by the HiveLeaks ransomware, one of the most active groups on the market. We tell you all
Digital Recovery develops unique solutions for decrypting ransomware files that can be applied to companies of all sizes. We can perform recovery from anywhere in
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after an attack by Quantum Ransomware. There has been a
What you need to know
We specialize in database recovery, our technologies allow us to act in the most diverse data loss scenarios and in the main databases used in the market, such as:
- Microsoft SQL Server
Our solutions are customized, which allows us to apply them in the most secure way possible, regardless of what the database configuration is.
Sensitive targets attract the attention of criminal groups, with the hope that victims will pay high amounts of money to recover the data and get back up and running.
Groups specializing in ransomware attacks have developed highly elaborate tactics to gain access to databases ranging from brute force attacks to buying the credentials of disgruntled employees. No matter the tactic, the goal is one, to encrypt as many files as possible.