We have a technical staff specialized in database recovery.
Recover MariaDB Database
MariaDB is a highly rated open source database management system that provides robust security solutions for storing data. Since its release in 2009, MariaDB has become one of the popular choices for organizations of all sizes thanks to its flexibility, performance, and security.
Unfortunately, even with all the security measures in place, data loss in MariaDB databases is still a reality. Data loss can occur due to a variety of reasons, including hardware failures, human error, viruses or malware, and file corruption. Data loss can be particularly disastrous for businesses that rely on critical data for daily operations, resulting in lost time and money.
Fortunately, a specialized data recovery company like Digital Recovery can help you minimize the impact of data loss on MariaDB databases.
Digital Recovery has the experience, expertise, and tools necessary to successfully recover data from MariaDB databases. In addition, we provide security and confidentiality during the data recovery process, ensuring that your business-critical data remains safe.
Why Digital Recovery?
Digital Recovery specializes in the recovery of lost data in MariaDB databases, with our solutions you can be sure that your data will be recovered as quickly as possible without compromising data integrity or information security.
For urgent cases, we have developed emergency recovery mode, and when this mode is activated our labs operate with 24×7 availability, so that the recovery is done as quickly as possible.
To ensure total privacy about the recovered data, we provide our customers with a confidentiality agreement (NDA).
In most cases of database data loss, recovery can be performed remotely, so please check with our specialists.
Contact us and start recovering your MariaDB database right now.
Calm down, your data can be retrieved
We will run an
Get the quote for your project
We kick off the data reconstruction
Get your data back
We are always online
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked up by encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices just after the weekend, they realized that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after an attack by Quantum Ransomware. There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies.
What our customers say about us
"We had a serious issue following a NAS server power outage in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the issue was resolved."
"One of our RAID servers had stopped. After several attempts without fixing the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4:00 am, the data was recovered."
"We referred DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (data loss) in a storage RAID 5. Digital Recovery recovered 32 million files and the customer was extremely satisfied."
"Without any doubts the best data recovery company. Digital Recovery contact details will always be saved on my cell phone, as I will inevitably need it again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to the service is gratifying and the feedbacks that are given leave us calm, knowing that we can trust in the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem!!! I recommend them, what a quick service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and speed in solving the problem! Awesome!"
"The second time I count on the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend them to everyone"
They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility, and transparency.
Answers from our experts
What are the main causes of data loss in databases?
- Operational failures – Unfortunately a large part of the problems with database losses that we receive in our labs are related to human failures. The stressful environment in IT departments and data centers also contributes to the disaster. Add to this employee turnover and you have the prelude to disaster.
- Corruption of partitions – Invariably failures can occur in the file storage system that is partitions. Even though they are programmed to be exact mathematics, when it comes to computers, nines are not always zero. Partition corruption can cause simple problems that the operating system can handle, but can also cause complex problems resulting in catastrophic data loss.
- Hardware Problems – Since data (bits and bytes) will always be stored on some form of hardware, whenever there is a problem with the hardware the data will be impacted to some extent. Hard drives, SSDs and Magnetic tapes are the media by which data and backups are stored. These devices are subject to a number of factors that can directly influence their lifespan. Once the lifespan of a storage device is influenced the countdown to unexpected downtime begins.
- Cyber attacks – Something that has started to take some of the IT managers’ sleep away is cyber attacks. The most common type of cyber attacks are Ransomware cases. Usually these attacks are carried out by hackers who specialize in bypassing protection systems and breaking into corporate networks. Once inside the customer’s network environment they locate the data servers and begin the process of encrypting and in some cases uploading this information in order to double extort the target.
- Other types of problems – Reboot or sudden reset of Servers and Storages with the Database files still running, causing the information that has been changed in the memory system not to be written to the Hard Disks or SSDs;Problems caused by deletion, corruption or loss of Logs;
Data Loss caused by Backup failures;
What is RAW mode recovery?
RAW mode recovery is applied when there is improper formatting or some kind of overwriting of data on a partition, this recovery mode consists of accessing the data directly on the disk. Although this process successfully recovers various types of files, it is limited to recovering database files.
RAW mode recoveries recover files in a purely sequential way. That is, this technology allows recovering files assuming that they are stored from the first to the last sector in a sequential and unfragmented way.
Latest insights from our experts
The AtomSilo ransomware emerged in September 2021, the group acts a little differently than other ransomware groups, the ransom amount is fixed, $1 million is
The Khonsari ransomware was the first group to exploit known Apache Log4j vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046), the group has focused its attacks on Windows servers that
Quantum Ransomware is one of the newer malware in activity, there are already some reports of attacks done by it. A bit different from other
What you need to know
Which databases can we recover?
We specialize in database recovery, our technologies allow us to act in the most diverse data loss scenarios and in the main databases used in the market, such as
- Microsoft SQL Server
Our solutions are customized, which allows us to apply them in the most secure way possible, regardless of what the database configuration is.
Why do databases attract attention and ransomware groups?
Sensitive targets attract the attention of criminal groups, hoping that victims will pay large sums of money to get their data back up and running.
Groups specializing in ransomware attacks have developed highly elaborate tactics to gain access to databases ranging from brute force attacks to buying the credentials of disgruntled employees. No matter the tactic, the goal is one, to encrypt as many files as possible.