It is possible for us to retrieve data that has been encrypted by a wide range of ransomware file extensions on any type of storage device
Decrypt Ytbn ransomware files
With our unique solutions, recovering Ytbn encrypted files has become possible.
In recent years, Ytbn ransomware attacks have emerged as a primary and highly destructive form of cyber attack. An unparalleled rise has been observed in the number of businesses that have fallen prey to such attacks resulting in complete encryption of their data.
In recent times, Ytbn ransomware attacks have surfaced as a major and highly damaging type of cyber attack. The quantity of corporations that have undergone complete encryption of their data following such attacks has escalated considerably and is a cause for concern.
When faced with such a catastrophic situation, there is often little that can be done, particularly if backups have been compromised or are not current. It is staggering to note the quantity of companies that have been forced to cease operations after having their data encrypted.
In numerous instances, despite paying the ransom, the Ytbn criminals do not provide the decryption key, leaving the victim without any recourse.
Digital Recovery has introduced solutions that can successfully decrypt files that have been affected by Ytbn ransomware. Our track record of recovery projects is impressive and reliable.
Why Digital Recovery?
Having over 23 years of expertise, we have amassed contented clients globally. Our solutions can be operated remotely in most cases, and our support staff is proficient in multiple languages.
As Ytbn ransomware attacks proliferate across the globe, we have honed our proficiency in ransomware decryption. Our exclusive solution is compatible with an extensive range of storage devices, virtual machines, RAID systems, storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), databases, servers, and much more.
Our specialists are highly qualified and equipped with the latest technologies available in the data recovery market. The most significant of these is TRACER, our proprietary technology that has delivered outstanding results in decrypting Ytbn ransomware files.
We offer an advanced diagnosis that enables us to comprehend the scope of the attack. This initial diagnosis can be completed within 24 business hours of receiving the samples. Subsequently, we provide a commercial agreement, which once accepted, initiates the file decryption process.
All our solutions are supported by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), through which we offer total security to our customers. We also provide a confidentiality agreement (NDA) written by our legal department. But if you feel more comfortable in providing an NDA written by your own company, we are open to analyse and accept it, if necessary.
Calm down, your data can be retrieved
Contact Digital Recovery
We will run an advanced diagnosis
Get the quote for your project
We kick off the data reconstruction
Get your data back
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked out of encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices after the weekend, they realised that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after a Quantum Ransomware attack.
There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies. Small, medium and large companies have been targeted. In this case a large Fluvial logistics company in Argentina was the victim.
What our clients say about us
"We had a serious problem after a power failure of a NAS server in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the problem was solved."
"One of our raid servers had stopped. After several attempts without solving the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4am, the data was recovered."
"We appointed DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (of data loss) in a raid 5 storage. Digital Recovery was able to recover 32 million files so our customer was extremely satisfied.”
"Without a doubt the best data recovery company in Latin America. The contact Digital Recovery will always be saved on my phone, because inevitably I will need again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to customer service is gratifying and the feedback we receive reassures us that we can trust the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem! I recommend, fast service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and quick solution to the problem! Show!"
"Second time that I count with the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend to all"
"They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility and transparency."
Answers from our experts
How are Ytbn ransomware files recovered?
We can only retrieve Ytbn ransomware files due to our exclusive technology, which enables us to locate and rebuild encrypted files in numerous situations. This process necessitates an understanding of the affected storage device, without which the files may become corrupted, making recovery impossible. Our specialists possess comprehensive knowledge about each of the leading storage devices, such as RAID systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, Virtual Machines, and more.
How to choose a company to decrypt my data?
Choosing a company to decrypt your data affected by Ytbn requires careful consideration and research. Here are some tips to help you make an informed decision:
- Look for a reputable company: Choose a company that has a good reputation for data recovery and decryption services. Read online reviews and testimonials to get an idea of their quality of service.
- Check for certifications: Make sure the company you choose is certified in data recovery and decryption. This will give you confidence in their ability to handle your data securely.
- Consider the cost: Decryption services can be expensive, so it’s important to compare prices between different companies. However, don’t make cost your only deciding factor as the cheapest option may not always be the best.
- Look for experience: Choose a company that has experience in decrypting data similar to yours. This will increase the likelihood of a successful decryption.
- Ask about their data security measures: Make sure the company has strong data security measures in place to protect your sensitive data.
By following these tips, you can choose Digital Recovery as the company to decrypt your data and recover your important files.
How much does the process to decrypt Ytbn ransomware cost?
The cost to decrypt Ytbn ransomware can vary depending on the severity of the attack and the complexity of the decryption process. The cost may also depend on the version of Ytbn ransomware and the specific files that need to be decrypted. This can only be determined once the extent of damage caused by the ransomware has been analysed and the possibility of decryption has been evaluated.
It’s important to note that there is no guarantee that decryption will be successful, and some files may be permanently lost or corrupted. Therefore, it’s important to find a company that doesn’t ask the full amount of the project upfront. It’s best to consult with a reputable data recovery company to get an accurate estimate of the cost for your particular situation.
Is negotiating with Ytbn hackers a good option?
Criminals count on the victim contacting them in the first few hours after the attack, so they use threats expressed in the ransom terms, in this first contact the victim will be under strong stress and may give in more quickly to the criminals’ whims.
We recommend that the victim should not contact the Ytbn group, but contact professionals in this field, so that, accompanied by an expert, they can analyse the data and verify the possibilities of recovery.
Latest insights from our experts
The Khonsari ransomware was the first group to exploit known Apache Log4j vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046), the group has focused its attacks on Windows servers that
Quantum Ransomware is one of the newer malware in activity, there are already some reports of attacks done by it. A bit different from the
The Makop ransomware has grown through its affiliate programme, RaaS (Ransomware as a Service), a tactic that aims to find partners to carry out attacks
What you need to know
How to prevent a Ytbn ransomware attack?
To prevent Ytbn ransomware attacks, it is important to have a comprehensive cybersecurity framework in place. However, there are some additional key points that you should keep in mind:
- Organisation: Keep documentation of your IT systems and maintain an inventory of all networks and computers. Establish clear rules for new employees on the installation and use of software programmes on company computers.
- Strong Passwords: Use strong passwords with at least 8 characters, including special characters, and avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
- Security Solutions: Install a reliable antivirus software and ensure that all software programmes, especially the operating system, are kept up to date. In addition to antivirus software, also consider installing a firewall and endpoint protection to provide comprehensive security.
- Beware of Suspicious Emails: Email is a common method used by hackers to infiltrate systems. Train employees to recognise and avoid downloading attachments from unknown senders.
- Efficient Backup Policies: Backups are crucial in the event of a ransomware attack, but many companies fail to create an effective backup plan. The recommended backup structure is 3x2x1, which means having 3 backups, 2 online and 1 offline, and regularly updating them.
- Beware of Unofficial Programmes: Avoid downloading unofficial, free versions of software programmes like Windows or Office, as they may be infected with malware. Invest in official software programmes, as they are a good long-term investment and are also more secure.
What is the most common means of access used by Ytbn hackers to break into environments?
There are several strategies employed by criminals, the main ones are: downloads of infected files, malicious links, attacks via RDP, Phishing, spam email campaigns, and more.
All of them have the same intention, to access the victim’s system without the victim’s awareness. To do so, the Ytbn ransomware camouflages itself in the system so as not to be detected by defence systems.
In the tactics that depend on the action of a user, phishing tactics are applied so that the victim, without realising it, downloads the Ytbn ransomware into the system.
Is there any behaviour of my server that I can analyse to know if I am being attacked by Ytbn Ransomware?
High consumption of processing, memory and disk access are suspicious behaviours that need to be investigated thoroughly in order to assess whether an attack is underway.
The Ytbn ransomware uses the machine’s own resources to perform exfiltration. In order to encrypt the machine this demands the use of its own resources.
It is also possible to detect the attack by the changes made to the file extensions, this type of detection is a bit more complex because the encryption process will have already been started.
What happens if I don't pay the Ytbn ransom?
If you are the victim of a Ytbn ransomware attack and you do not pay the ransom demanded by the hackers, several things could happen:
- Your data remains encrypted: If your files are encrypted by the Ytbn ransomware, they will remain inaccessible until the encryption is removed. Without the decryption key provided by the attackers, you may be unable to access your data.
- The attackers may delete your files: Some Ytbn ransomware attackers may threaten to delete your files if you do not pay the ransom within a certain timeframe. If you refuse to pay and the attackers follow through on their threat, you may lose all of your data.
- The attackers may leak your data: In some cases, the attackers may use a double-extortion tactic, in which they not only encrypt your files but also steal them and threaten to release them publicly if you do not pay the ransom. If you refuse to pay and the attackers follow through on their threat, your data may be released to the public or sold on the dark web.
Paying the ransom is not recommended, as it incentivizes attackers to continue their criminal activities and there is no guarantee that they will provide you with the decryption key or honor their promises. Instead, it’s important to take steps to prevent Ytbn ransomware attacks, such as implementing strong cybersecurity measures, regularly backing up your data, and educating yourself and your employees about potential attack vectors.