We retrieve data that has been encrypted by the majority of ransomware file extensions on any type of storage device
Decrypt Juli ransomware files
Our bespoke solutions have made it possible to recover Juli encrypted files.
Juli Ransomware attacks have become one of the leading and most damaging means of cyber attacks in recent years. There has been an unprecedented increase in the numbers of companies that have had their data completely encrypted following an attack.
In recent times, Juli ransomware attacks have become a notable and severely damaging form of cyberattack. The number of companies that have encountered complete encryption of their data as a consequence of these attacks has escalated significantly and is a cause for concern.
When faced with such a catastrophic situation, there is often little that can be done, particularly if backups have been compromised or are not current. It is staggering to note the quantity of companies that have been forced to cease operations after having their data encrypted.
In many cases, even after payment of the ransom, the decryption key is not sent by the Juli criminals, and in these cases there is no higher authority to turn to.
Digital Recovery offers solutions that can decrypt files impacted by Juli ransomware. Our recovery projects have yielded impressive results.
Why Digital Recovery?
Having over 23 years of expertise, we have amassed contented clients globally. Our solutions can be operated remotely in most cases, and our support staff is proficient in multiple languages.
With the surge of Juli ransomware attacks worldwide, we specialise in decrypting ransomware. We have devised a distinct solution that can be utilised for the vast majority of storage devices, Virtual Machines, RAID Systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, and many other applications.
Our specialists are highly qualified and have the latest technologies in the data recovery market, the main one is called TRACER, a proprietary technology with which we have obtained expressive results in the decryption of Juli ransomware files.
We offer an advanced diagnostic service that allows us to determine the scale of the attack. This initial assessment can be performed within the first 24 working hours from the time we receive the samples. Following this, we present a commercial agreement, and upon acceptance, we commence the process of decrypting the files.
All our solutions are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ensuring complete security for our customers. Moreover, we offer a confidentiality agreement (NDA) written by our legal department. However, if you prefer to provide an NDA composed by your own company, we are open to reviewing and accepting it, if necessary.
Calm down, your data can be retrieved
Contact Digital Recovery
We will run an advanced diagnosis
Get the quote for your project
We kick off the data reconstruction
Get your data back
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked out of encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices after the weekend, they realised that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after a Quantum Ransomware attack.
There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies. Small, medium and large companies have been targeted. In this case a large Fluvial logistics company in Argentina was the victim.
What our clients say about us
"We had a serious problem after a power failure of a NAS server in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the problem was solved."
"One of our raid servers had stopped. After several attempts without solving the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4am, the data was recovered."
"We appointed DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (of data loss) in a raid 5 storage. Digital Recovery was able to recover 32 million files so our customer was extremely satisfied.”
"Without a doubt the best data recovery company in Latin America. The contact Digital Recovery will always be saved on my phone, because inevitably I will need again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to customer service is gratifying and the feedback we receive reassures us that we can trust the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem! I recommend, fast service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and quick solution to the problem! Show!"
"Second time that I count with the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend to all"
"They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility and transparency."
Answers from our experts
How are Juli ransomware files recovered?
We can only retrieve Juli ransomware files due to our exclusive technology, which enables us to locate and rebuild encrypted files in numerous situations. This process necessitates an understanding of the affected storage device, without which the files may become corrupted, making recovery impossible. Our specialists possess comprehensive knowledge about each of the leading storage devices, such as RAID systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, Virtual Machines, and more.
How to choose a company to decrypt my data?
Choosing a company to decrypt your data affected by Juli requires careful consideration and research. Here are some tips to help you make an informed decision:
- Look for a reputable company: Choose a company that has a good reputation for data recovery and decryption services. Read online reviews and testimonials to get an idea of their quality of service.
- Check for certifications: Make sure the company you choose is certified in data recovery and decryption. This will give you confidence in their ability to handle your data securely.
- Consider the cost: Decryption services can be expensive, so it’s important to compare prices between different companies. However, don’t make cost your only deciding factor as the cheapest option may not always be the best.
- Look for experience: Choose a company that has experience in decrypting data similar to yours. This will increase the likelihood of a successful decryption.
- Ask about their data security measures: Make sure the company has strong data security measures in place to protect your sensitive data.
By following these tips, you can choose Digital Recovery as the company to decrypt your data and recover your important files.
How much does the process to decrypt Juli ransomware cost?
Determining the price of the Juli ransomware recovery process before the initial diagnosis is not feasible. Only after analysing the extent of the damage caused by the ransomware and evaluating the possibility of decryption can the cost of the recovery process be determined.
Following the initial diagnosis, we provide a commercial proposal for the recovery process, which is only initiated after the proposal has been accepted. In most cases, payment is made only after the customer has validated the recovered files through a remote session.
This ensures that our customers are fully satisfied with the results of the recovery process before making any payment, thereby providing peace of mind and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Is negotiating with Juli hackers a good option?
No, negotiating with hackers is generally not a good option. When you negotiate with Juli hackers, you are essentially agreeing to their demands and supporting their criminal activities. This can encourage them to continue their illegal activities and target other victims.
Moreover, there is no guarantee that the hacker will actually release your data or decrypt your files, even if you pay the ransom. In some cases, Juli may take the money and still refuse to provide the decryption key or release the data.
Additionally, paying the ransom can also lead to other negative consequences. It can put your personal information and sensitive data at risk, as the hacker may have gained access to your system and stolen additional information. It can also lead to legal and ethical issues, as paying the ransom is considered to be supporting criminal activities.
Therefore, it is generally recommended to not negotiate or pay the ransom to hackers. Instead, victims should report the attack to law enforcement and seek the assistance of a reputable data recovery to retrieve their data and strengthen their security measures to prevent future attacks.
Latest insights from our experts
The BlogXX ransomware group recently emerged with the theft of patient data from Mediabank, an Australian health insurer, on October 12. According to authorities, the
Pozq ransomware was recently discovered after a sample submission on VirusTotal. After some analysis, evidence was highlighted that Pozq may have a relationship with the
Buybackdate ransomware is the name of the newest extension that was discovered by cybersecurity researchers through VirusTotal. According to the experts, buybackdate belongs to the
What you need to know
How to prevent a Juli ransomware attack?
Preventing a Juli ransomware attack requires a comprehensive cybersecurity framework, but that’s not all, let’s list some important points that you need to pay attention to.
- Organisation – Having documentation of the IT park helps a lot in the prevention process, in addition to the inventory of networks and computers. Develop rules so that new employees have clear company policy on the installation and use of programmes on computers.
- Strong Passwords – Passwords should be strong, containing more than 8 digits, including special ones. And do not use a single password for multiple credentials.
- Security Solutions – Have a good antivirus installed, keep all programmes up to date, especially the operating system. Besides the antivirus solution, you need a Firewall and endpoints. They will make sure that the system stays protected.
- Beware of suspicious emails – One of the most used means for invasion used by hacker groups are spam email campaigns, so it is vital to create a security and awareness policy for employees not to download attached files sent by unknown emails.
- Efficient backup policies – Backups are essential for any eventual incident, but even with this essential role many companies neglect it or create a backup schedule that is not effective. We have already assisted several clients that not only the data was encrypted, but also the backups. It is not recommended to keep online backups only. The best backup structure is 3x2x1, which is 3 backups, 2 online and 1 offline, in addition to creating a consistent routine of updating the backups.
- Beware of unofficial programmes – There are numerous paid programmes that are made available for free on the Internet, such as Windows, Office and many others. They may appear to be free at first, but in the future can be used as a gateway for future hacker attacks. Even if official programmes demand financial resources, they are a good investment and are also secure.
What is the most common means of access used by Juli hackers to break into environments?
There are several strategies employed by criminals, the main ones are: downloads of infected files, malicious links, attacks via RDP, Phishing, spam email campaigns, and more.
All of them have the same intention, to access the victim’s system without the victim’s awareness. To do so, the Juli ransomware camouflages itself in the system so as not to be detected by defence systems.
In the tactics that depend on the action of a user, phishing tactics are applied so that the victim, without realising it, downloads the Juli ransomware into the system.
Is there any behaviour of my server that I can analyse to know if I am being attacked by Juli Ransomware?
Suspicious behaviour such as high usage of processing, memory, and disk access should be thoroughly investigated to determine if a ransomware attack is in progress. Juli Ransomware typically exploits a machine’s own resources to carry out the encryption process and exfiltration of data. Detecting the attack can also be done by observing changes in file extensions, although this method is more complicated as the encryption process may have already started.
What happens if I don't pay the Juli ransom?
If you are the victim of a Juli ransomware attack and you do not pay the ransom demanded by the hackers, several things could happen:
- Your data remains encrypted: If your files are encrypted by the Juli ransomware, they will remain inaccessible until the encryption is removed. Without the decryption key provided by the attackers, you may be unable to access your data.
- The attackers may delete your files: Some Juli ransomware attackers may threaten to delete your files if you do not pay the ransom within a certain timeframe. If you refuse to pay and the attackers follow through on their threat, you may lose all of your data.
- The attackers may leak your data: In some cases, the attackers may use a double-extortion tactic, in which they not only encrypt your files but also steal them and threaten to release them publicly if you do not pay the ransom. If you refuse to pay and the attackers follow through on their threat, your data may be released to the public or sold on the dark web.
Paying the ransom is not recommended, as it incentivizes attackers to continue their criminal activities and there is no guarantee that they will provide you with the decryption key or honor their promises. Instead, it’s important to take steps to prevent Juli ransomware attacks, such as implementing strong cybersecurity measures, regularly backing up your data, and educating yourself and your employees about potential attack vectors.