We retrieve data that has been encrypted by the majority of ransomware file extensions on any type of storage device
Decrypt GlobeImposter ransomware files
Our bespoke solutions have made it possible to recover GlobeImposter encrypted files.
GlobeImposter Ransomware attacks have become one of the leading and most damaging means of cyber attacks in recent years. There has been an unprecedented increase in the numbers of companies that have had their data completely encrypted following an attack.
Many of these attacks are specific and targeted at the victim company, such attacks have huge destructive potential. Not only is the group in no hurry to start the process of encrypting the data, without first having reached online backups and as many devices on the network as possible, this process can last for months, and by the time the GlobeImposter ransomware is executed it can encrypt the vast majority of data or even 100% of files.
When faced with such a calamitous event, the options available are limited, particularly if backups have been compromised or are not current. The count of companies that have ceased operations due to the encryption of their data has reached a staggering level.
In numerous instances, even if the ransom is paid, the cyber criminals fail to provide the GlobeImposter decryption key, leaving victims with no recourse to a higher authority.
Digital Recovery offers solutions that can decrypt files impacted by GlobeImposter ransomware. Our recovery projects have yielded impressive results.
Why Digital Recovery?
Having amassed over 23 years of experience, we have garnered a vast array of contented clients from across the globe. Our solutions can be executed remotely in most cases, and we offer multilingual support.
With the surge of GlobeImposter ransomware attacks worldwide, we specialise in decrypting ransomware. We have devised a distinct solution that can be utilised for the vast majority of storage devices, Virtual Machines, RAID Systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, and many other applications.
Our specialists are highly qualified and equipped with the latest technologies available in the data recovery market. The most significant of these is TRACER, our proprietary technology that has delivered outstanding results in decrypting GlobeImposter ransomware files.
We offer an advanced diagnostic service that allows us to determine the scale of the attack. This initial assessment can be performed within the first 24 working hours from the time we receive the samples. Following this, we present a commercial agreement, and upon acceptance, we commence the process of decrypting the files.
All our solutions are supported by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), through which we offer total security to our customers. We also provide a confidentiality agreement (NDA) written by our legal department. But if you feel more comfortable in providing an NDA written by your own company, we are open to analyse and accept it, if necessary.
Calm down, your data can be retrieved
Contact Digital Recovery
We will run an advanced diagnosis
Get the quote for your project
We kick off the data reconstruction
Get your data back
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked out of encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices after the weekend, they realised that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after a Quantum Ransomware attack.
There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies. Small, medium and large companies have been targeted. In this case a large Fluvial logistics company in Argentina was the victim.
What our clients say about us
"We had a serious problem after a power failure of a NAS server in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the problem was solved."
"One of our raid servers had stopped. After several attempts without solving the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4am, the data was recovered."
"We appointed DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (of data loss) in a raid 5 storage. Digital Recovery was able to recover 32 million files so our customer was extremely satisfied.”
"Without a doubt the best data recovery company in Latin America. The contact Digital Recovery will always be saved on my phone, because inevitably I will need again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to customer service is gratifying and the feedback we receive reassures us that we can trust the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem! I recommend, fast service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and quick solution to the problem! Show!"
"Second time that I count with the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend to all"
"They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility and transparency."
Answers from our experts
How are GlobeImposter ransomware files recovered?
We can only retrieve GlobeImposter ransomware files due to our exclusive technology, which enables us to locate and rebuild encrypted files in numerous situations. This process necessitates an understanding of the affected storage device, without which the files may become corrupted, making recovery impossible. Our specialists possess comprehensive knowledge about each of the leading storage devices, such as RAID systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, Virtual Machines, and more.
How to choose a company to decrypt my data?
Choosing a company to decrypt your data affected by GlobeImposter requires careful consideration and research. Here are some tips to help you make an informed decision:
- Look for a reputable company: Choose a company that has a good reputation for data recovery and decryption services. Read online reviews and testimonials to get an idea of their quality of service.
- Check for certifications: Make sure the company you choose is certified in data recovery and decryption. This will give you confidence in their ability to handle your data securely.
- Consider the cost: Decryption services can be expensive, so it’s important to compare prices between different companies. However, don’t make cost your only deciding factor as the cheapest option may not always be the best.
- Look for experience: Choose a company that has experience in decrypting data similar to yours. This will increase the likelihood of a successful decryption.
- Ask about their data security measures: Make sure the company has strong data security measures in place to protect your sensitive data.
By following these tips, you can choose Digital Recovery as the company to decrypt your data and recover your important files.
How much does the process to decrypt GlobeImposter ransomware cost?
The cost to decrypt GlobeImposter ransomware can vary depending on the severity of the attack and the complexity of the decryption process. The cost may also depend on the version of GlobeImposter ransomware and the specific files that need to be decrypted. This can only be determined once the extent of damage caused by the ransomware has been analysed and the possibility of decryption has been evaluated.
It’s important to note that there is no guarantee that decryption will be successful, and some files may be permanently lost or corrupted. Therefore, it’s important to find a company that doesn’t ask the full amount of the project upfront. It’s best to consult with a reputable data recovery company to get an accurate estimate of the cost for your particular situation.
Is negotiating with GlobeImposter hackers a good option?
Cybercriminals rely on victims to reach out to them in the initial stages of the attack. They often use threatening language in their ransom demands, putting victims under immense stress and pressure to comply with their demands.
At Digital Recovery, we advise victims not to engage with these criminals directly. Instead, we encourage them to seek professional assistance from experienced experts in this field. Our team will work with you to analyse the situation, assess the extent of the damage, and determine the chances of successful recovery from GlobeImposter.
Latest insights from our experts
The AtomSilo ransomware emerged in September 2021, the group acts a little differently than other ransomware groups, the ransom amount is fixed, $1 million is
The Khonsari ransomware was the first group to exploit known Apache Log4j vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046), the group has focused its attacks on Windows servers that
Quantum Ransomware is one of the newer malware in activity, there are already some reports of attacks done by it. A bit different from the
What you need to know
How to prevent a GlobeImposter ransomware attack?
To prevent GlobeImposter ransomware attacks, it is important to have a comprehensive cybersecurity framework in place. However, there are some additional key points that you should keep in mind:
- Organisation: Keep documentation of your IT systems and maintain an inventory of all networks and computers. Establish clear rules for new employees on the installation and use of software programmes on company computers.
- Strong Passwords: Use strong passwords with at least 8 characters, including special characters, and avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
- Security Solutions: Install a reliable antivirus software and ensure that all software programmes, especially the operating system, are kept up to date. In addition to antivirus software, also consider installing a firewall and endpoint protection to provide comprehensive security.
- Beware of Suspicious Emails: Email is a common method used by hackers to infiltrate systems. Train employees to recognise and avoid downloading attachments from unknown senders.
- Efficient Backup Policies: Backups are crucial in the event of a ransomware attack, but many companies fail to create an effective backup plan. The recommended backup structure is 3x2x1, which means having 3 backups, 2 online and 1 offline, and regularly updating them.
- Beware of Unofficial Programmes: Avoid downloading unofficial, free versions of software programmes like Windows or Office, as they may be infected with malware. Invest in official software programmes, as they are a good long-term investment and are also more secure.
What is the most common means of access used by GlobeImposter hackers to break into environments?
Hackers use a variety of methods to infiltrate a victim’s system, including downloading infected files, malicious links, RDP attacks, phishing, and spam emails. Their goal is to gain access to the system undetected, and to achieve this, the GlobeImposter ransomware is often disguised to evade detection by security systems.
When it comes to tactics that rely on user action, hackers employ phishing techniques to trick unsuspecting victims into downloading GlobeImposter ransomware onto their systems without realising it.
Is there any behaviour of my server that I can analyse to know if I am being attacked by GlobeImposter Ransomware?
Yes, there are several behaviours of your server that you can analyse to determine if you are being attacked by GlobeImposter ransomware:
- High resource usage: If your server’s processing, memory, and disk usage are significantly higher than usual, it could indicate that ransomware is actively encrypting files or exfiltrating data.
- Changes in file extensions: GlobeImposter Ransomware often renames files with a new extension, such as .encrypted or .locked. If you notice such changes, it may be a sign that your server has been attacked.
- Unusual network traffic: GlobeImposter Ransomware needs to communicate with its command and control (C&C) server to receive instructions and report back on its progress. Analysing network traffic for unusual connections or data transfers can help you identify potential ransomware activity.
- Suspicious login attempts: GlobeImposter Ransomware attackers often gain access to a server through phishing emails or brute force attacks on weak passwords. Monitoring your server’s login attempts and blocking suspicious activity can help prevent ransomware attacks.
- Unusual system modifications: GlobeImposter Ransomware may make modifications to your server’s operating system or file system to carry out its attack. Keep an eye out for any changes to system files, registry entries, or other critical components.
By analysing these behaviours, you can potentially detect and prevent a GlobeImposter ransomware attack on your server. It’s important to stay vigilant and implement security measures to protect against ransomware and other cyber threats.
What happens if I don't pay the GlobeImposter ransom?
The data will remain encrypted, it will be necessary for the affected machine to be formatted. By doing so all stored data will be lost.
But in cases where the GlobeImposter group uses the double extortion tactic of copying and extracting all files and encrypting the original data, the stolen files will be posted on the group’s website or Dark Web forums and all original data will remain encrypted on the affected device, requiring the device to be formatted.