We recover your important data from Netgear NAS systems. We have the solution to your data loss. Through years of experience, in-depth know-how on RAID systems and Netgear NAS functions, your data loss becomes a successful data recovery.
Netgear NAS Data Recovery – Network Storage
A NAS is a storage device with its own operating system that is connected directly to the network as a data server. Once the NAS is set up, it can be connected directly to the switch or router and so all network users have access to the data on the NAS regardless of operating system.
A NAS typically consists of multiple hard drives organised within a RAID system. Netgear NAS also uses RAID. We recover your data regardless of the RAID level and Netgear NAS model.
Possible issues with Netgear NAS systems
- Faulty RAID controller
- Circuit problems
- Head design
- Dirty read/write head
- Superficial damage to discs
- Bad blocks – bad sectors
- Natural wear and tear of the media
- Surface scratches
- Serious scratches
- Motor damage
- Servomechanism problems
- Deletion or corruption of data on partitions
- Deleting partitions
- Overwriting information
- Formatting and subsequent reinstallation of the system
- Problems with system startup
- Loss of array data
- Deleting or modifying the RAID controller configuration
- Elimination or modification of the matrix volume
Netgear NAS Recovery
By reverse engineering and fully understanding the algorithms used by RAID controllers, Digital Recovery achieves successful data recovery in most cases of problems with Netgear NAS devices.
Digital Recovery works with, among others
- Netgear ReadyNAS Data Recovery
- Netgear ReadyNAS ULTRA Data Recovery
- Netgear ReadyNAS DUO Data Recovery
- Netgear STORA data recovery
- Netgear ReadyDATA Data Recovery