We retrieve data that has been encrypted by the majority of ransomware file extensions on any type of storage device
Decrypt Wixawm ransomware files
Our bespoke solutions have made it possible to recover Wixawm encrypted files.
In recent years, Wixawm ransomware attacks have emerged as a prominent and highly detrimental form of cyber attack. The number of companies that have experienced complete encryption of their data as a result of these attacks has risen significantly and alarmingly.
In recent times, Wixawm ransomware attacks have become a notable and severely damaging form of cyberattack. The number of companies that have encountered complete encryption of their data as a consequence of these attacks has escalated significantly and is a cause for concern.
When faced with such a catastrophic situation, there is often little that can be done, particularly if backups have been compromised or are not current. It is staggering to note the quantity of companies that have been forced to cease operations after having their data encrypted.
In numerous instances, even if the ransom is paid, the cyber criminals fail to provide the Wixawm decryption key, leaving victims with no recourse to a higher authority.
Digital Recovery comes to the market with solutions capable of decrypting files affected by Wixawm ransomware. We have solid numbers in our recovery projects.
Why Digital Recovery?
Having over 23 years of expertise, we have amassed contented clients globally. Our solutions can be operated remotely in most cases, and our support staff is proficient in multiple languages.
With the increase of Wixawm ransomware attacks around the world, we specialise in ransomware decryption. We have developed a unique solution that can be applied to the vast majority of storage devices, Virtual Machines, RAID Systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, and much more.
Our experts possess exceptional qualifications and are equipped with the latest data recovery technologies, including our proprietary technology, TRACER, which has produced remarkable outcomes in decrypting Wixawm ransomware files.
We offer an advanced diagnosis that will allow us to understand the dimension of the attack, this first diagnosis can be done in the first 24 working hours from the time we receive the samples. After this process, we provide a commercial agreement and, once accepted, we kick off the process of decrypting the files.
All our solutions are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ensuring complete security for our customers. Moreover, we offer a confidentiality agreement (NDA) written by our legal department. However, if you prefer to provide an NDA composed by your own company, we are open to reviewing and accepting it, if necessary.
Calm down, your data can be retrieved
Contact Digital Recovery
We will run an advanced diagnosis
Get the quote for your project
We kick off the data reconstruction
Get your data back
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked out of encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices after the weekend, they realised that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after a Quantum Ransomware attack.
There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies. Small, medium and large companies have been targeted. In this case a large Fluvial logistics company in Argentina was the victim.
What our clients say about us
"We had a serious problem after a power failure of a NAS server in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the problem was solved."
"One of our raid servers had stopped. After several attempts without solving the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4am, the data was recovered."
"We appointed DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (of data loss) in a raid 5 storage. Digital Recovery was able to recover 32 million files so our customer was extremely satisfied.”
"Without a doubt the best data recovery company in Latin America. The contact Digital Recovery will always be saved on my phone, because inevitably I will need again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to customer service is gratifying and the feedback we receive reassures us that we can trust the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem! I recommend, fast service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and quick solution to the problem! Show!"
"Second time that I count with the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend to all"
"They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility and transparency."
Answers from our experts
How are Wixawm ransomware files recovered?
The retrieval of Wixawm ransomware files is feasible because of our unique, in-house technology that enables us to identify and reconstruct the encrypted files in numerous instances. This procedure necessitates a thorough understanding of the affected storage device; otherwise, the files may become corrupted, making recovery unfeasible. Our specialists possess in-depth knowledge of all the primary storage devices, including RAID systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, Virtual Machines, and many more.
How to choose a company to decrypt my data?
Choosing a company to decrypt your data affected by Wixawm requires careful consideration and research. Here are some tips to help you make an informed decision:
- Look for a reputable company: Choose a company that has a good reputation for data recovery and decryption services. Read online reviews and testimonials to get an idea of their quality of service.
- Check for certifications: Make sure the company you choose is certified in data recovery and decryption. This will give you confidence in their ability to handle your data securely.
- Consider the cost: Decryption services can be expensive, so it’s important to compare prices between different companies. However, don’t make cost your only deciding factor as the cheapest option may not always be the best.
- Look for experience: Choose a company that has experience in decrypting data similar to yours. This will increase the likelihood of a successful decryption.
- Ask about their data security measures: Make sure the company has strong data security measures in place to protect your sensitive data.
By following these tips, you can choose Digital Recovery as the company to decrypt your data and recover your important files.
How much does the process to decrypt Wixawm ransomware cost?
Determining the price of the Wixawm ransomware recovery process before the initial diagnosis is not feasible. Only after analysing the extent of the damage caused by the ransomware and evaluating the possibility of decryption can the cost of the recovery process be determined.
Following the initial diagnosis, we provide a commercial proposal for the recovery process, which is only initiated after the proposal has been accepted. In most cases, payment is made only after the customer has validated the recovered files through a remote session.
This ensures that our customers are fully satisfied with the results of the recovery process before making any payment, thereby providing peace of mind and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Is negotiating with Wixawm hackers a good option?
Criminals count on the victim contacting them in the first few hours after the attack, so they use threats expressed in the ransom terms, in this first contact the victim will be under strong stress and may give in more quickly to the criminals’ whims.
We recommend that the victim should not contact the Wixawm group, but contact professionals in this field, so that, accompanied by an expert, they can analyse the data and verify the possibilities of recovery.
Latest insights from our experts
The AtomSilo ransomware emerged in September 2021, the group acts a little differently than other ransomware groups, the ransom amount is fixed, $1 million is
The Khonsari ransomware was the first group to exploit known Apache Log4j vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046), the group has focused its attacks on Windows servers that
Quantum Ransomware is one of the newer malware in activity, there are already some reports of attacks done by it. A bit different from the
What you need to know
How to prevent a Wixawm ransomware attack?
Wixawm Ransomware attacks are becoming increasingly common and can have devastating effects on businesses and individuals alike. Here are some steps you can take to help prevent a ransomware attack:
- Keep your software up to date: Make sure your operating system, web browser, and other software are all up to date with the latest security patches. Many ransomware attacks exploit vulnerabilities in older software versions.
- Use strong passwords: Use long, complex passwords and two-factor authentication to protect your accounts from unauthorised access. Avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
- Be cautious of suspicious emails: Phishing emails are a common way for ransomware to infiltrate systems. Be wary of emails from unknown senders or emails that contain unexpected attachments or links.
- Back up your data: Regularly back up your important files to an external hard drive or cloud storage service. This can help you restore your data in case of a ransomware attack.
- Install antivirus software: Install reputable antivirus software on your computer and keep it up to date. Antivirus software can detect and prevent many types of malware, including ransomware.
- Limit access to sensitive information: Limit access to sensitive information only to those who need it. This can help reduce the risk of accidental exposure or intentional theft.
- Train employees: Educate your employees about ransomware and how to avoid it. Teach them to be cautious of suspicious emails and to report any potential security threats to IT.
By following these steps, you can help reduce the risk of a Wixawm ransomware attack and protect your data and systems.
What is the most common means of access used by Wixawm hackers to break into environments?
There are several strategies employed by criminals, the main ones are: downloads of infected files, malicious links, attacks via RDP, Phishing, spam email campaigns, and more.
All of them have the same intention, to access the victim’s system without the victim’s awareness. To do so, the Wixawm ransomware camouflages itself in the system so as not to be detected by defence systems.
In the tactics that depend on the action of a user, phishing tactics are applied so that the victim, without realising it, downloads the Wixawm ransomware into the system.
Is there any behaviour of my server that I can analyse to know if I am being attacked by Wixawm Ransomware?
Yes, there are several behaviours of your server that you can analyse to determine if you are being attacked by Wixawm ransomware:
- High resource usage: If your server’s processing, memory, and disk usage are significantly higher than usual, it could indicate that ransomware is actively encrypting files or exfiltrating data.
- Changes in file extensions: Wixawm Ransomware often renames files with a new extension, such as .encrypted or .locked. If you notice such changes, it may be a sign that your server has been attacked.
- Unusual network traffic: Wixawm Ransomware needs to communicate with its command and control (C&C) server to receive instructions and report back on its progress. Analysing network traffic for unusual connections or data transfers can help you identify potential ransomware activity.
- Suspicious login attempts: Wixawm Ransomware attackers often gain access to a server through phishing emails or brute force attacks on weak passwords. Monitoring your server’s login attempts and blocking suspicious activity can help prevent ransomware attacks.
- Unusual system modifications: Wixawm Ransomware may make modifications to your server’s operating system or file system to carry out its attack. Keep an eye out for any changes to system files, registry entries, or other critical components.
By analysing these behaviours, you can potentially detect and prevent a Wixawm ransomware attack on your server. It’s important to stay vigilant and implement security measures to protect against ransomware and other cyber threats.
What happens if I don't pay the Wixawm ransom?
If your machine is affected by Wixawm ransomware, your data will be inaccessible until the encryption is removed. Unfortunately, removing the encryption typically requires formatting the affected machine, which will result in the loss of all stored data.
However, some ransomware attackers also use the double extortion tactic, which involves copying and extracting all files from the affected machine and then encrypting the original data. In such cases, the attackers may post the stolen files on their website or Dark Web forums while keeping the original data encrypted on the affected machine. In such scenarios, formatting the device will not recover the original data, and the only way to retrieve the stolen files may be to pay the ransom or seek professional help.