Recovery of files affected by ThreeAM Ransomware
We retrieve data that has been encrypted by the majority of ransomware file extensions on any type of storage device
Decrypt ThreeAM ransomware files
Our bespoke solutions have made it possible to recover ThreeAM encrypted files.
When faced with such a calamitous event, the options available are limited, particularly if backups have been compromised or are not current. The count of companies that have ceased operations due to the encryption of their data has reached a staggering level.
In numerous instances, despite paying the ransom, the ThreeAM criminals do not provide the decryption key, leaving the victim without any recourse.
Digital Recovery offers solutions that can decrypt files impacted by ThreeAM ransomware. Our recovery projects have yielded impressive results.
Why Digital Recovery?
Having amassed over 23 years of experience, we have garnered a vast array of contented clients from across the globe. Our solutions can be executed remotely in most cases, and we offer multilingual support.
With the increase of ThreeAM ransomware attacks around the world, we specialise in ransomware decryption. We have developed a unique solution that can be applied to the vast majority of storage devices, Virtual Machines, RAID Systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, and much more.
Our specialists are highly qualified and have the latest technologies in the data recovery market, the main one is called TRACER, a proprietary technology with which we have obtained expressive results in the decryption of ThreeAM ransomware files.
We offer an advanced diagnostic service that allows us to determine the scale of the attack. This initial assessment can be performed within the first 24 working hours from the time we receive the samples. Following this, we present a commercial agreement, and upon acceptance, we commence the process of decrypting the files.
All our solutions are GDPR-compliant, ensuring total security for our customers. We also provide a confidentiality agreement (NDA) that has been drafted by our legal team. However, if you prefer to provide an NDA prepared by your own organisation, we are willing to review and accept it, if necessary.
Calm down, your data can be retrieved
Contact Digital Recovery
We will run an advanced diagnosis
Get the quote for your project
We kick off the data reconstruction
Get your data back
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked out of encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices after the weekend, they realised that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after a Quantum Ransomware attack.
There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies. Small, medium and large companies have been targeted. In this case a large Fluvial logistics company in Argentina was the victim.
What our clients say about us
"We had a serious problem after a power failure of a NAS server in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the problem was solved."
"One of our raid servers had stopped. After several attempts without solving the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4am, the data was recovered."
"We appointed DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (of data loss) in a raid 5 storage. Digital Recovery was able to recover 32 million files so our customer was extremely satisfied.”
"Without a doubt the best data recovery company in Latin America. The contact Digital Recovery will always be saved on my phone, because inevitably I will need again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to customer service is gratifying and the feedback we receive reassures us that we can trust the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem! I recommend, fast service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and quick solution to the problem! Show!"
"Second time that I count with the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend to all"
"They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility and transparency."
Answers from our experts
We can only retrieve ThreeAM ransomware files due to our exclusive technology, which enables us to locate and rebuild encrypted files in numerous situations. This process necessitates an understanding of the affected storage device, without which the files may become corrupted, making recovery impossible. Our specialists possess comprehensive knowledge about each of the leading storage devices, such as RAID systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, Virtual Machines, and more.
How to choose a company to decrypt my data?
Few companies in the world are able to decrypt ThreeAM ransomware files, so information about this possibility is scarce, to the point that many think that such a recovery is impossible. Also, there is a lot of incorrect information stating that decryption is not possible.
And among all these discussions there are serious companies that have developed such solutions, such as Digital Recovery.
Information about these processes and customers is confidential, so formal testimonials are scarce.
Given all this, it is important that you look for companies that are serious and that have several years of experience in the data recovery market and that make an expert available for the customer to communicate with from the first contact.
How much does the process to decrypt ThreeAM ransomware cost?
Determining the price of the ThreeAM ransomware recovery process before the initial diagnosis is not feasible. Only after analysing the extent of the damage caused by the ransomware and evaluating the possibility of decryption can the cost of the recovery process be determined.
Following the initial diagnosis, we provide a commercial proposal for the recovery process, which is only initiated after the proposal has been accepted. In most cases, payment is made only after the customer has validated the recovered files through a remote session.
This ensures that our customers are fully satisfied with the results of the recovery process before making any payment, thereby providing peace of mind and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Is negotiating with ThreeAM hackers a good option?
Criminals count on the victim contacting them in the first few hours after the attack, so they use threats expressed in the ransom terms, in this first contact the victim will be under strong stress and may give in more quickly to the criminals’ whims.
We recommend that the victim should not contact the ThreeAM group, but contact professionals in this field, so that, accompanied by an expert, they can analyse the data and verify the possibilities of recovery.
Latest insights from our experts
What you need to know
ThreeAM Ransomware attacks are becoming increasingly common and can have devastating effects on businesses and individuals alike. Here are some steps you can take to help prevent a ransomware attack:
- Keep your software up to date: Make sure your operating system, web browser, and other software are all up to date with the latest security patches. Many ransomware attacks exploit vulnerabilities in older software versions.
- Use strong passwords: Use long, complex passwords and two-factor authentication to protect your accounts from unauthorised access. Avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
- Be cautious of suspicious emails: Phishing emails are a common way for ransomware to infiltrate systems. Be wary of emails from unknown senders or emails that contain unexpected attachments or links.
- Back up your data: Regularly back up your important files to an external hard drive or cloud storage service. This can help you restore your data in case of a ransomware attack.
- Install antivirus software: Install reputable antivirus software on your computer and keep it up to date. Antivirus software can detect and prevent many types of malware, including ransomware.
- Limit access to sensitive information: Limit access to sensitive information only to those who need it. This can help reduce the risk of accidental exposure or intentional theft.
- Train employees: Educate your employees about ransomware and how to avoid it. Teach them to be cautious of suspicious emails and to report any potential security threats to IT.
By following these steps, you can help reduce the risk of a ThreeAM ransomware attack and protect your data and systems.
The most common means of access used by ThreeAM hackers to break into environments is through exploiting vulnerabilities in software, hardware, or human behaviour. This can include:
- Phishing attacks: Hackers use fraudulent emails, social media messages, or phone calls to trick individuals into revealing their login credentials or other sensitive information.
- Password attacks: Hackers use various techniques, such as brute force or dictionary attacks, to guess or crack passwords.
- Malware: Hackers use malicious software, such as viruses, worms, or Trojans, to infect computers or other devices and gain access to sensitive data.
- Software vulnerabilities: Hackers use known vulnerabilities in software, such as operating systems, web servers, or applications, to gain unauthorised access to a system.
- Misconfigured or unpatched systems: Hackers exploit weaknesses in system configurations or outdated software that has not been patched or updated to gain access.
- Social engineering: Hackers use social engineering techniques, such as pretexting or baiting, to manipulate individuals into divulging sensitive information or granting access to secure systems.
To reduce the risk of a successful attack, it’s important to implement security best practises, such as strong passwords, two-factor authentication, regular software updates and patches, employee security awareness training, and the use of security tools like firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and antivirus software.
Is there any behaviour of my server that I can analyse to know if I am being attacked by ThreeAM Ransomware?
High consumption of processing, memory and disk access are suspicious behaviours that need to be investigated thoroughly in order to assess whether an attack is underway.
The ThreeAM ransomware uses the machine’s own resources to perform exfiltration. In order to encrypt the machine this demands the use of its own resources.
It is also possible to detect the attack by the changes made to the file extensions, this type of detection is a bit more complex because the encryption process will have already been started.
The data will remain encrypted, it will be necessary for the affected machine to be formatted. By doing so all stored data will be lost.
But in cases where the ThreeAM group uses the double extortion tactic of copying and extracting all files and encrypting the original data, the stolen files will be posted on the group’s website or Dark Web forums and all original data will remain encrypted on the affected device, requiring the device to be formatted.