We can recover data encrypted by most ransomware extensions on any storage device
Decrypt Palq ransomware files
Our bespoke solutions have made it possible to recover Palq encrypted files.
Palq Ransomware attacks have become one of the leading and most damaging means of cyber attacks in recent years. There has been an unprecedented increase in the numbers of companies that have had their data completely encrypted following an attack.
In recent times, Palq ransomware attacks have become a notable and severely damaging form of cyberattack. The number of companies that have encountered complete encryption of their data as a consequence of these attacks has escalated significantly and is a cause for concern.
In the face of something so disastrous, there is little that can be done, especially if backups have been affected or are not up to date. The number of companies that shut down after having their data encrypted has reached staggering numbers.
In numerous instances, even if the ransom is paid, the cyber criminals fail to provide the Palq decryption key, leaving victims with no recourse to a higher authority.
Digital Recovery has introduced solutions that can successfully decrypt files that have been affected by Palq ransomware. Our track record of recovery projects is impressive and reliable.
Why Digital Recovery?
With more than 23 years of experience, we have accumulated satisfied customers around the world. We can run most of our solutions remotely, and we have multilingual support.
With the increase of Palq ransomware attacks around the world, we specialise in ransomware decryption. We have developed a unique solution that can be applied to the vast majority of storage devices, Virtual Machines, RAID Systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, and much more.
Our specialists are highly qualified and equipped with the latest technologies available in the data recovery market. The most significant of these is TRACER, our proprietary technology that has delivered outstanding results in decrypting Palq ransomware files.
We offer an advanced diagnosis that will allow us to understand the dimension of the attack, this first diagnosis can be done in the first 24 working hours from the time we receive the samples. After this process, we provide a commercial agreement and, once accepted, we kick off the process of decrypting the files.
All our solutions are GDPR-compliant, ensuring total security for our customers. We also provide a confidentiality agreement (NDA) that has been drafted by our legal team. However, if you prefer to provide an NDA prepared by your own organisation, we are willing to review and accept it, if necessary.
Calm down, your data can be retrieved
Contact Digital Recovery
We will run an advanced diagnosis
Get the quote for your project
We kick off the data reconstruction
Get your data back
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked out of encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices after the weekend, they realised that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after a Quantum Ransomware attack.
There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies. Small, medium and large companies have been targeted. In this case a large Fluvial logistics company in Argentina was the victim.
What our clients say about us
"We had a serious problem after a power failure of a NAS server in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the problem was solved."
"One of our raid servers had stopped. After several attempts without solving the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4am, the data was recovered."
"We appointed DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (of data loss) in a raid 5 storage. Digital Recovery was able to recover 32 million files so our customer was extremely satisfied.”
"Without a doubt the best data recovery company in Latin America. The contact Digital Recovery will always be saved on my phone, because inevitably I will need again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to customer service is gratifying and the feedback we receive reassures us that we can trust the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem! I recommend, fast service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and quick solution to the problem! Show!"
"Second time that I count with the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend to all"
"They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility and transparency."
Answers from our experts
How are Palq ransomware files recovered?
We can only retrieve Palq ransomware files due to our exclusive technology, which enables us to locate and rebuild encrypted files in numerous situations. This process necessitates an understanding of the affected storage device, without which the files may become corrupted, making recovery impossible. Our specialists possess comprehensive knowledge about each of the leading storage devices, such as RAID systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, Virtual Machines, and more.
How to choose a company to decrypt my data?
Few companies in the world are able to decrypt Palq ransomware files, so information about this possibility is scarce, to the point that many think that such a recovery is impossible. Also, there is a lot of incorrect information stating that decryption is not possible.
And among all these discussions there are serious companies that have developed such solutions, such as Digital Recovery.
Information about these processes and customers is confidential, so formal testimonials are scarce.
Given all this, it is important that you look for companies that are serious and that have several years of experience in the data recovery market and that make an expert available for the customer to communicate with from the first contact.
How much does the process to decrypt Palq ransomware cost?
It is not possible to state the price of the process before the initial diagnosis, only after it is possible to measure the size of the damage caused by Palq ransomware and analyse whether decryption will be possible or not.
After the initial diagnosis, a commercial proposal is made available and, once accepted, the recovery process is started. In most of the cases the payment is only made after the validation of the recovered files, done by the customer himself in a remote session.
Is negotiating with Palq hackers a good option?
No, negotiating with hackers is generally not a good option. When you negotiate with Palq hackers, you are essentially agreeing to their demands and supporting their criminal activities. This can encourage them to continue their illegal activities and target other victims.
Moreover, there is no guarantee that the hacker will actually release your data or decrypt your files, even if you pay the ransom. In some cases, Palq may take the money and still refuse to provide the decryption key or release the data.
Additionally, paying the ransom can also lead to other negative consequences. It can put your personal information and sensitive data at risk, as the hacker may have gained access to your system and stolen additional information. It can also lead to legal and ethical issues, as paying the ransom is considered to be supporting criminal activities.
Therefore, it is generally recommended to not negotiate or pay the ransom to hackers. Instead, victims should report the attack to law enforcement and seek the assistance of a reputable data recovery to retrieve their data and strengthen their security measures to prevent future attacks.
Latest insights from our experts
The Khonsari ransomware was the first group to exploit known Apache Log4j vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046), the group has focused its attacks on Windows servers that
Quantum Ransomware is one of the newer malware in activity, there are already some reports of attacks done by it. A bit different from the
The Makop ransomware has grown through its affiliate programme, RaaS (Ransomware as a Service), a tactic that aims to find partners to carry out attacks
What you need to know
How to prevent a Palq ransomware attack?
To prevent Palq ransomware attacks, it is important to have a comprehensive cybersecurity framework in place. However, there are some additional key points that you should keep in mind:
- Organisation: Keep documentation of your IT systems and maintain an inventory of all networks and computers. Establish clear rules for new employees on the installation and use of software programmes on company computers.
- Strong Passwords: Use strong passwords with at least 8 characters, including special characters, and avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
- Security Solutions: Install a reliable antivirus software and ensure that all software programmes, especially the operating system, are kept up to date. In addition to antivirus software, also consider installing a firewall and endpoint protection to provide comprehensive security.
- Beware of Suspicious Emails: Email is a common method used by hackers to infiltrate systems. Train employees to recognise and avoid downloading attachments from unknown senders.
- Efficient Backup Policies: Backups are crucial in the event of a ransomware attack, but many companies fail to create an effective backup plan. The recommended backup structure is 3x2x1, which means having 3 backups, 2 online and 1 offline, and regularly updating them.
- Beware of Unofficial Programmes: Avoid downloading unofficial, free versions of software programmes like Windows or Office, as they may be infected with malware. Invest in official software programmes, as they are a good long-term investment and are also more secure.
What is the most common means of access used by Palq hackers to break into environments?
The most common means of access used by Palq hackers to break into environments is through exploiting vulnerabilities in software, hardware, or human behaviour. This can include:
- Phishing attacks: Hackers use fraudulent emails, social media messages, or phone calls to trick individuals into revealing their login credentials or other sensitive information.
- Password attacks: Hackers use various techniques, such as brute force or dictionary attacks, to guess or crack passwords.
- Malware: Hackers use malicious software, such as viruses, worms, or Trojans, to infect computers or other devices and gain access to sensitive data.
- Software vulnerabilities: Hackers use known vulnerabilities in software, such as operating systems, web servers, or applications, to gain unauthorised access to a system.
- Misconfigured or unpatched systems: Hackers exploit weaknesses in system configurations or outdated software that has not been patched or updated to gain access.
- Social engineering: Hackers use social engineering techniques, such as pretexting or baiting, to manipulate individuals into divulging sensitive information or granting access to secure systems.
To reduce the risk of a successful attack, it’s important to implement security best practises, such as strong passwords, two-factor authentication, regular software updates and patches, employee security awareness training, and the use of security tools like firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and antivirus software.
Is there any behaviour of my server that I can analyse to know if I am being attacked by Palq Ransomware?
Yes, there are several behaviours of your server that you can analyse to determine if you are being attacked by Palq ransomware:
- High resource usage: If your server’s processing, memory, and disk usage are significantly higher than usual, it could indicate that ransomware is actively encrypting files or exfiltrating data.
- Changes in file extensions: Palq Ransomware often renames files with a new extension, such as .encrypted or .locked. If you notice such changes, it may be a sign that your server has been attacked.
- Unusual network traffic: Palq Ransomware needs to communicate with its command and control (C&C) server to receive instructions and report back on its progress. Analysing network traffic for unusual connections or data transfers can help you identify potential ransomware activity.
- Suspicious login attempts: Palq Ransomware attackers often gain access to a server through phishing emails or brute force attacks on weak passwords. Monitoring your server’s login attempts and blocking suspicious activity can help prevent ransomware attacks.
- Unusual system modifications: Palq Ransomware may make modifications to your server’s operating system or file system to carry out its attack. Keep an eye out for any changes to system files, registry entries, or other critical components.
By analysing these behaviours, you can potentially detect and prevent a Palq ransomware attack on your server. It’s important to stay vigilant and implement security measures to protect against ransomware and other cyber threats.
What happens if I don't pay the Palq ransom?
If your machine is affected by Palq ransomware, your data will be inaccessible until the encryption is removed. Unfortunately, removing the encryption typically requires formatting the affected machine, which will result in the loss of all stored data.
However, some ransomware attackers also use the double extortion tactic, which involves copying and extracting all files from the affected machine and then encrypting the original data. In such cases, the attackers may post the stolen files on their website or Dark Web forums while keeping the original data encrypted on the affected machine. In such scenarios, formatting the device will not recover the original data, and the only way to retrieve the stolen files may be to pay the ransom or seek professional help.