We retrieve data that has been encrypted by the majority of ransomware file extensions on any type of storage device
Decrypt N3tw0rm ransomware files
Our bespoke solutions have made it possible to recover N3tw0rm encrypted files.
N3tw0rm Ransomware attacks have become one of the leading and most damaging means of cyber attacks in recent years. There has been an unprecedented increase in the numbers of companies that have had their data completely encrypted following an attack.
In recent times, N3tw0rm ransomware attacks have surfaced as a major and highly damaging type of cyber attack. The quantity of corporations that have undergone complete encryption of their data following such attacks has escalated considerably and is a cause for concern.
When faced with such a catastrophic situation, there is often little that can be done, particularly if backups have been compromised or are not current. It is staggering to note the quantity of companies that have been forced to cease operations after having their data encrypted.
In many cases, even after payment of the ransom, the decryption key is not sent by the N3tw0rm criminals, and in these cases there is no higher authority to turn to.
Digital Recovery offers solutions that can decrypt files impacted by N3tw0rm ransomware. Our recovery projects have yielded impressive results.
Why Digital Recovery?
Having over 23 years of expertise, we have amassed contented clients globally. Our solutions can be operated remotely in most cases, and our support staff is proficient in multiple languages.
With the surge of N3tw0rm ransomware attacks worldwide, we specialise in decrypting ransomware. We have devised a distinct solution that can be utilised for the vast majority of storage devices, Virtual Machines, RAID Systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, and many other applications.
Our specialists are highly qualified and have the latest technologies in the data recovery market, the main one is called TRACER, a proprietary technology with which we have obtained expressive results in the decryption of N3tw0rm ransomware files.
We offer an advanced diagnosis that enables us to comprehend the scope of the attack. This initial diagnosis can be completed within 24 business hours of receiving the samples. Subsequently, we provide a commercial agreement, which once accepted, initiates the file decryption process.
All our solutions are GDPR-compliant, ensuring total security for our customers. We also provide a confidentiality agreement (NDA) that has been drafted by our legal team. However, if you prefer to provide an NDA prepared by your own organisation, we are willing to review and accept it, if necessary.
Calm down, your data can be retrieved
Contact Digital Recovery
We will run an advanced diagnosis
Get the quote for your project
We kick off the data reconstruction
Get your data back
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked out of encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices after the weekend, they realised that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after a Quantum Ransomware attack.
There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies. Small, medium and large companies have been targeted. In this case a large Fluvial logistics company in Argentina was the victim.
What our clients say about us
"We had a serious problem after a power failure of a NAS server in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the problem was solved."
"One of our raid servers had stopped. After several attempts without solving the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4am, the data was recovered."
"We appointed DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (of data loss) in a raid 5 storage. Digital Recovery was able to recover 32 million files so our customer was extremely satisfied.”
"Without a doubt the best data recovery company in Latin America. The contact Digital Recovery will always be saved on my phone, because inevitably I will need again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to customer service is gratifying and the feedback we receive reassures us that we can trust the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem! I recommend, fast service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and quick solution to the problem! Show!"
"Second time that I count with the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend to all"
"They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility and transparency."
Answers from our experts
How are N3tw0rm ransomware files recovered?
We can only retrieve N3tw0rm ransomware files due to our exclusive technology, which enables us to locate and rebuild encrypted files in numerous situations. This process necessitates an understanding of the affected storage device, without which the files may become corrupted, making recovery impossible. Our specialists possess comprehensive knowledge about each of the leading storage devices, such as RAID systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, Virtual Machines, and more.
How to choose a company to decrypt my data?
Few companies in the world are able to decrypt N3tw0rm ransomware files, so information about this possibility is scarce, to the point that many think that such a recovery is impossible. Also, there is a lot of incorrect information stating that decryption is not possible.
And among all these discussions there are serious companies that have developed such solutions, such as Digital Recovery.
Information about these processes and customers is confidential, so formal testimonials are scarce.
Given all this, it is important that you look for companies that are serious and that have several years of experience in the data recovery market and that make an expert available for the customer to communicate with from the first contact.
How much does the process to decrypt N3tw0rm ransomware cost?
It is not possible to state the price of the process before the initial diagnosis, only after it is possible to measure the size of the damage caused by N3tw0rm ransomware and analyse whether decryption will be possible or not.
After the initial diagnosis, a commercial proposal is made available and, once accepted, the recovery process is started. In most of the cases the payment is only made after the validation of the recovered files, done by the customer himself in a remote session.
Is negotiating with N3tw0rm hackers a good option?
Criminals count on the victim contacting them in the first few hours after the attack, so they use threats expressed in the ransom terms, in this first contact the victim will be under strong stress and may give in more quickly to the criminals’ whims.
We recommend that the victim should not contact the N3tw0rm group, but contact professionals in this field, so that, accompanied by an expert, they can analyse the data and verify the possibilities of recovery.
Latest insights from our experts
The AtomSilo ransomware emerged in September 2021, the group acts a little differently than other ransomware groups, the ransom amount is fixed, $1 million is
The Khonsari ransomware was the first group to exploit known Apache Log4j vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046), the group has focused its attacks on Windows servers that
Quantum Ransomware is one of the newer malware in activity, there are already some reports of attacks done by it. A bit different from the
What you need to know
How to prevent a N3tw0rm ransomware attack?
To prevent N3tw0rm ransomware attacks, it is important to have a comprehensive cybersecurity framework in place. However, there are some additional key points that you should keep in mind:
- Organisation: Keep documentation of your IT systems and maintain an inventory of all networks and computers. Establish clear rules for new employees on the installation and use of software programmes on company computers.
- Strong Passwords: Use strong passwords with at least 8 characters, including special characters, and avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
- Security Solutions: Install a reliable antivirus software and ensure that all software programmes, especially the operating system, are kept up to date. In addition to antivirus software, also consider installing a firewall and endpoint protection to provide comprehensive security.
- Beware of Suspicious Emails: Email is a common method used by hackers to infiltrate systems. Train employees to recognise and avoid downloading attachments from unknown senders.
- Efficient Backup Policies: Backups are crucial in the event of a ransomware attack, but many companies fail to create an effective backup plan. The recommended backup structure is 3x2x1, which means having 3 backups, 2 online and 1 offline, and regularly updating them.
- Beware of Unofficial Programmes: Avoid downloading unofficial, free versions of software programmes like Windows or Office, as they may be infected with malware. Invest in official software programmes, as they are a good long-term investment and are also more secure.
What is the most common means of access used by N3tw0rm hackers to break into environments?
There are several strategies employed by criminals, the main ones are: downloads of infected files, malicious links, attacks via RDP, Phishing, spam email campaigns, and more.
All of them have the same intention, to access the victim’s system without the victim’s awareness. To do so, the N3tw0rm ransomware camouflages itself in the system so as not to be detected by defence systems.
In the tactics that depend on the action of a user, phishing tactics are applied so that the victim, without realising it, downloads the N3tw0rm ransomware into the system.
Is there any behaviour of my server that I can analyse to know if I am being attacked by N3tw0rm Ransomware?
Yes, there are several behaviours of your server that you can analyse to determine if you are being attacked by N3tw0rm ransomware:
- High resource usage: If your server’s processing, memory, and disk usage are significantly higher than usual, it could indicate that ransomware is actively encrypting files or exfiltrating data.
- Changes in file extensions: N3tw0rm Ransomware often renames files with a new extension, such as .encrypted or .locked. If you notice such changes, it may be a sign that your server has been attacked.
- Unusual network traffic: N3tw0rm Ransomware needs to communicate with its command and control (C&C) server to receive instructions and report back on its progress. Analysing network traffic for unusual connections or data transfers can help you identify potential ransomware activity.
- Suspicious login attempts: N3tw0rm Ransomware attackers often gain access to a server through phishing emails or brute force attacks on weak passwords. Monitoring your server’s login attempts and blocking suspicious activity can help prevent ransomware attacks.
- Unusual system modifications: N3tw0rm Ransomware may make modifications to your server’s operating system or file system to carry out its attack. Keep an eye out for any changes to system files, registry entries, or other critical components.
By analysing these behaviours, you can potentially detect and prevent a N3tw0rm ransomware attack on your server. It’s important to stay vigilant and implement security measures to protect against ransomware and other cyber threats.
What happens if I don't pay the N3tw0rm ransom?
The data will remain encrypted, it will be necessary for the affected machine to be formatted. By doing so all stored data will be lost.
But in cases where the N3tw0rm group uses the double extortion tactic of copying and extracting all files and encrypting the original data, the stolen files will be posted on the group’s website or Dark Web forums and all original data will remain encrypted on the affected device, requiring the device to be formatted.