Recovery of files affected by LokiLocker Ransomware
We can recover data encrypted by most ransomware extensions on any storage device
Decrypt LokiLocker ransomware files
Our bespoke solutions have made it possible to recover LokiLocker encrypted files.
When faced with such a calamitous event, the options available are limited, particularly if backups have been compromised or are not current. The count of companies that have ceased operations due to the encryption of their data has reached a staggering level.
In numerous instances, despite paying the ransom, the LokiLocker criminals do not provide the decryption key, leaving the victim without any recourse.
Digital Recovery comes to the market with solutions capable of decrypting files affected by LokiLocker ransomware. We have solid numbers in our recovery projects.
Why Digital Recovery?
With more than 23 years of experience, we have accumulated satisfied customers around the world. We can run most of our solutions remotely, and we have multilingual support.
With the increase of LokiLocker ransomware attacks around the world, we specialise in ransomware decryption. We have developed a unique solution that can be applied to the vast majority of storage devices, Virtual Machines, RAID Systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, and much more.
Our specialists are highly qualified and have the latest technologies in the data recovery market, the main one is called TRACER, a proprietary technology with which we have obtained expressive results in the decryption of LokiLocker ransomware files.
We offer an advanced diagnostic service that allows us to determine the scale of the attack. This initial assessment can be performed within the first 24 working hours from the time we receive the samples. Following this, we present a commercial agreement, and upon acceptance, we commence the process of decrypting the files.
All our solutions are supported by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), through which we offer total security to our customers. We also provide a confidentiality agreement (NDA) written by our legal department. But if you feel more comfortable in providing an NDA written by your own company, we are open to analyse and accept it, if necessary.
Calm down, your data can be retrieved
Contact Digital Recovery
We will run an advanced diagnosis
Get the quote for your project
We kick off the data reconstruction
Get your data back
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked out of encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices after the weekend, they realised that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after a Quantum Ransomware attack.
There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies. Small, medium and large companies have been targeted. In this case a large Fluvial logistics company in Argentina was the victim.
What our clients say about us
"We had a serious problem after a power failure of a NAS server in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the problem was solved."
"One of our raid servers had stopped. After several attempts without solving the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4am, the data was recovered."
"We appointed DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (of data loss) in a raid 5 storage. Digital Recovery was able to recover 32 million files so our customer was extremely satisfied.”
"Without a doubt the best data recovery company in Latin America. The contact Digital Recovery will always be saved on my phone, because inevitably I will need again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to customer service is gratifying and the feedback we receive reassures us that we can trust the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem! I recommend, fast service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and quick solution to the problem! Show!"
"Second time that I count with the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend to all"
"They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility and transparency."
Answers from our experts
The retrieval of LokiLocker ransomware files is feasible because of our unique, in-house technology that enables us to identify and reconstruct the encrypted files in numerous instances. This procedure necessitates a thorough understanding of the affected storage device; otherwise, the files may become corrupted, making recovery unfeasible. Our specialists possess in-depth knowledge of all the primary storage devices, including RAID systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, Virtual Machines, and many more.
How to choose a company to decrypt my data?
Only a handful of companies across the globe possess the capability to decrypt LokiLocker ransomware files, and as a result, information on this possibility is limited. In fact, many people believe that recovery is impossible, owing to the lack of knowledge and incorrect information circulating online.
Nonetheless, there are reputable companies, like Digital Recovery, that have developed reliable solutions for decrypting LokiLocker ransomware files. However, due to the confidential nature of such operations, formal testimonials are often hard to come by.
Considering all these factors, it is crucial to seek out reputable companies with several years of experience in the data recovery industry. These companies should provide expert assistance from the initial contact, enabling customers to communicate with professionals who can address their concerns and provide appropriate solutions.
How much does the process to decrypt LokiLocker ransomware cost?
It is not possible to state the price of the process before the initial diagnosis, only after it is possible to measure the size of the damage caused by LokiLocker ransomware and analyse whether decryption will be possible or not.
After the initial diagnosis, a commercial proposal is made available and, once accepted, the recovery process is started. In most of the cases the payment is only made after the validation of the recovered files, done by the customer himself in a remote session.
Is negotiating with LokiLocker hackers a good option?
No, negotiating with hackers is generally not a good option. When you negotiate with LokiLocker hackers, you are essentially agreeing to their demands and supporting their criminal activities. This can encourage them to continue their illegal activities and target other victims.
Moreover, there is no guarantee that the hacker will actually release your data or decrypt your files, even if you pay the ransom. In some cases, LokiLocker may take the money and still refuse to provide the decryption key or release the data.
Additionally, paying the ransom can also lead to other negative consequences. It can put your personal information and sensitive data at risk, as the hacker may have gained access to your system and stolen additional information. It can also lead to legal and ethical issues, as paying the ransom is considered to be supporting criminal activities.
Therefore, it is generally recommended to not negotiate or pay the ransom to hackers. Instead, victims should report the attack to law enforcement and seek the assistance of a reputable data recovery to retrieve their data and strengthen their security measures to prevent future attacks.
Latest insights from our experts
What you need to know
To prevent LokiLocker ransomware attacks, it is important to have a comprehensive cybersecurity framework in place. However, there are some additional key points that you should keep in mind:
- Organisation: Keep documentation of your IT systems and maintain an inventory of all networks and computers. Establish clear rules for new employees on the installation and use of software programmes on company computers.
- Strong Passwords: Use strong passwords with at least 8 characters, including special characters, and avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
- Security Solutions: Install a reliable antivirus software and ensure that all software programmes, especially the operating system, are kept up to date. In addition to antivirus software, also consider installing a firewall and endpoint protection to provide comprehensive security.
- Beware of Suspicious Emails: Email is a common method used by hackers to infiltrate systems. Train employees to recognise and avoid downloading attachments from unknown senders.
- Efficient Backup Policies: Backups are crucial in the event of a ransomware attack, but many companies fail to create an effective backup plan. The recommended backup structure is 3x2x1, which means having 3 backups, 2 online and 1 offline, and regularly updating them.
- Beware of Unofficial Programmes: Avoid downloading unofficial, free versions of software programmes like Windows or Office, as they may be infected with malware. Invest in official software programmes, as they are a good long-term investment and are also more secure.
Hackers use a variety of methods to infiltrate a victim’s system, including downloading infected files, malicious links, RDP attacks, phishing, and spam emails. Their goal is to gain access to the system undetected, and to achieve this, the LokiLocker ransomware is often disguised to evade detection by security systems.
When it comes to tactics that rely on user action, hackers employ phishing techniques to trick unsuspecting victims into downloading LokiLocker ransomware onto their systems without realising it.
Is there any behaviour of my server that I can analyse to know if I am being attacked by LokiLocker Ransomware?
Yes, there are several behaviours of your server that you can analyse to determine if you are being attacked by LokiLocker ransomware:
- High resource usage: If your server’s processing, memory, and disk usage are significantly higher than usual, it could indicate that ransomware is actively encrypting files or exfiltrating data.
- Changes in file extensions: LokiLocker Ransomware often renames files with a new extension, such as .encrypted or .locked. If you notice such changes, it may be a sign that your server has been attacked.
- Unusual network traffic: LokiLocker Ransomware needs to communicate with its command and control (C&C) server to receive instructions and report back on its progress. Analysing network traffic for unusual connections or data transfers can help you identify potential ransomware activity.
- Suspicious login attempts: LokiLocker Ransomware attackers often gain access to a server through phishing emails or brute force attacks on weak passwords. Monitoring your server’s login attempts and blocking suspicious activity can help prevent ransomware attacks.
- Unusual system modifications: LokiLocker Ransomware may make modifications to your server’s operating system or file system to carry out its attack. Keep an eye out for any changes to system files, registry entries, or other critical components.
By analysing these behaviours, you can potentially detect and prevent a LokiLocker ransomware attack on your server. It’s important to stay vigilant and implement security measures to protect against ransomware and other cyber threats.
The data will remain encrypted, it will be necessary for the affected machine to be formatted. By doing so all stored data will be lost.
But in cases where the LokiLocker group uses the double extortion tactic of copying and extracting all files and encrypting the original data, the stolen files will be posted on the group’s website or Dark Web forums and all original data will remain encrypted on the affected device, requiring the device to be formatted.