It is possible for us to retrieve data that has been encrypted by a wide range of ransomware file extensions on any type of storage device
Decrypt FinD0m ransomware files
By utilising our distinctive methods, the restoration of FinD0m encrypted files has become a feasible prospect.
In recent years, FinD0m ransomware attacks have emerged as a prominent and highly detrimental form of cyber attack. The number of companies that have experienced complete encryption of their data as a result of these attacks has risen significantly and alarmingly.
In recent times, FinD0m ransomware attacks have become a notable and severely damaging form of cyberattack. The number of companies that have encountered complete encryption of their data as a consequence of these attacks has escalated significantly and is a cause for concern.
In the face of something so disastrous, there is little that can be done, especially if backups have been affected or are not up to date. The number of companies that shut down after having their data encrypted has reached staggering numbers.
In numerous instances, despite paying the ransom, the FinD0m criminals do not provide the decryption key, leaving the victim without any recourse.
Digital Recovery comes to the market with solutions capable of decrypting files affected by FinD0m ransomware. We have solid numbers in our recovery projects.
Why Digital Recovery?
With more than 23 years of experience, we have accumulated satisfied customers around the world. We can run most of our solutions remotely, and we have multilingual support.
As FinD0m ransomware attacks proliferate across the globe, we have honed our proficiency in ransomware decryption. Our exclusive solution is compatible with an extensive range of storage devices, virtual machines, RAID systems, storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), databases, servers, and much more.
Our specialists are highly qualified and have the latest technologies in the data recovery market, the main one is called TRACER, a proprietary technology with which we have obtained expressive results in the decryption of FinD0m ransomware files.
We offer an advanced diagnostic service that allows us to determine the scale of the attack. This initial assessment can be performed within the first 24 working hours from the time we receive the samples. Following this, we present a commercial agreement, and upon acceptance, we commence the process of decrypting the files.
All our solutions are supported by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), through which we offer total security to our customers. We also provide a confidentiality agreement (NDA) written by our legal department. But if you feel more comfortable in providing an NDA written by your own company, we are open to analyse and accept it, if necessary.
Calm down, your data can be retrieved
Contact Digital Recovery
We will run an advanced diagnosis
Get the quote for your project
We kick off the data reconstruction
Get your data back
Please fill out the form, or select your preferred contact method. We will contact you to start recovering your files.
Soon after a new wave of LockBit 2.0 ransomware attacks, many companies saw their business come to a standstill because of data locked out of encryption. Here is a case of decryption for one of them.
We received a contact from a company that said it had suffered an attack and was unable to continue its activities. When they arrived at their offices after the weekend, they realised that a large part of their data was inaccessible.
One of the largest River Logistics companies in Latin America contacted us to decrypt files after a Quantum Ransomware attack.
There has been a wave of attacks by the Quantum group targeting several different companies. Small, medium and large companies have been targeted. In this case a large Fluvial logistics company in Argentina was the victim.
What our clients say about us
"We had a serious problem after a power failure of a NAS server in Raid 5. I immediately contacted DIGITAL RECOVERY. After a few days of hard work the problem was solved."
"One of our raid servers had stopped. After several attempts without solving the problem we found DIGITAL RECOVERY and 5 hours later, at 4am, the data was recovered."
"We appointed DIGITAL RECOVERY in a special case (of data loss) in a raid 5 storage. Digital Recovery was able to recover 32 million files so our customer was extremely satisfied.”
"Without a doubt the best data recovery company in Latin America. The contact Digital Recovery will always be saved on my phone, because inevitably I will need again."
"The quality of the service is excellent. The attention given to customer service is gratifying and the feedback we receive reassures us that we can trust the work and dedication."
"Great company, they saved me from a big problem! I recommend, fast service, my thanks to the Digital Recovery team for the attention and quick solution to the problem! Show!"
"Second time that I count with the agility and professionalism of the Digital Recovery team, they are very experienced and agile. I recommend to all"
"They helped me recover some data that I had thought was lost. I had a great experience with the team for their calmness, agility and transparency."
Answers from our experts
How are FinD0m ransomware files recovered?
We can only retrieve FinD0m ransomware files due to our exclusive technology, which enables us to locate and rebuild encrypted files in numerous situations. This process necessitates an understanding of the affected storage device, without which the files may become corrupted, making recovery impossible. Our specialists possess comprehensive knowledge about each of the leading storage devices, such as RAID systems, Storages (NAS, DAS, SAN), Databases, Servers, Virtual Machines, and more.
How to choose a company to decrypt my data?
Only a handful of companies across the globe possess the capability to decrypt FinD0m ransomware files, and as a result, information on this possibility is limited. In fact, many people believe that recovery is impossible, owing to the lack of knowledge and incorrect information circulating online.
Nonetheless, there are reputable companies, like Digital Recovery, that have developed reliable solutions for decrypting FinD0m ransomware files. However, due to the confidential nature of such operations, formal testimonials are often hard to come by.
Considering all these factors, it is crucial to seek out reputable companies with several years of experience in the data recovery industry. These companies should provide expert assistance from the initial contact, enabling customers to communicate with professionals who can address their concerns and provide appropriate solutions.
How much does the process to decrypt FinD0m ransomware cost?
It is not possible to state the price of the process before the initial diagnosis, only after it is possible to measure the size of the damage caused by FinD0m ransomware and analyse whether decryption will be possible or not.
After the initial diagnosis, a commercial proposal is made available and, once accepted, the recovery process is started. In most of the cases the payment is only made after the validation of the recovered files, done by the customer himself in a remote session.
Is negotiating with FinD0m hackers a good option?
Criminals count on the victim contacting them in the first few hours after the attack, so they use threats expressed in the ransom terms, in this first contact the victim will be under strong stress and may give in more quickly to the criminals’ whims.
We recommend that the victim should not contact the FinD0m group, but contact professionals in this field, so that, accompanied by an expert, they can analyse the data and verify the possibilities of recovery.
Latest insights from our experts
The AtomSilo ransomware emerged in September 2021, the group acts a little differently than other ransomware groups, the ransom amount is fixed, $1 million is
The Khonsari ransomware was the first group to exploit known Apache Log4j vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046), the group has focused its attacks on Windows servers that
Quantum Ransomware is one of the newer malware in activity, there are already some reports of attacks done by it. A bit different from the
What you need to know
How to prevent a FinD0m ransomware attack?
To prevent FinD0m ransomware attacks, it is important to have a comprehensive cybersecurity framework in place. However, there are some additional key points that you should keep in mind:
- Organisation: Keep documentation of your IT systems and maintain an inventory of all networks and computers. Establish clear rules for new employees on the installation and use of software programmes on company computers.
- Strong Passwords: Use strong passwords with at least 8 characters, including special characters, and avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
- Security Solutions: Install a reliable antivirus software and ensure that all software programmes, especially the operating system, are kept up to date. In addition to antivirus software, also consider installing a firewall and endpoint protection to provide comprehensive security.
- Beware of Suspicious Emails: Email is a common method used by hackers to infiltrate systems. Train employees to recognise and avoid downloading attachments from unknown senders.
- Efficient Backup Policies: Backups are crucial in the event of a ransomware attack, but many companies fail to create an effective backup plan. The recommended backup structure is 3x2x1, which means having 3 backups, 2 online and 1 offline, and regularly updating them.
- Beware of Unofficial Programmes: Avoid downloading unofficial, free versions of software programmes like Windows or Office, as they may be infected with malware. Invest in official software programmes, as they are a good long-term investment and are also more secure.
What is the most common means of access used by FinD0m hackers to break into environments?
The most common means of access used by FinD0m hackers to break into environments is through exploiting vulnerabilities in software, hardware, or human behaviour. This can include:
- Phishing attacks: Hackers use fraudulent emails, social media messages, or phone calls to trick individuals into revealing their login credentials or other sensitive information.
- Password attacks: Hackers use various techniques, such as brute force or dictionary attacks, to guess or crack passwords.
- Malware: Hackers use malicious software, such as viruses, worms, or Trojans, to infect computers or other devices and gain access to sensitive data.
- Software vulnerabilities: Hackers use known vulnerabilities in software, such as operating systems, web servers, or applications, to gain unauthorised access to a system.
- Misconfigured or unpatched systems: Hackers exploit weaknesses in system configurations or outdated software that has not been patched or updated to gain access.
- Social engineering: Hackers use social engineering techniques, such as pretexting or baiting, to manipulate individuals into divulging sensitive information or granting access to secure systems.
To reduce the risk of a successful attack, it’s important to implement security best practises, such as strong passwords, two-factor authentication, regular software updates and patches, employee security awareness training, and the use of security tools like firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and antivirus software.
Is there any behaviour of my server that I can analyse to know if I am being attacked by FinD0m Ransomware?
Suspicious behaviour such as high usage of processing, memory, and disk access should be thoroughly investigated to determine if a ransomware attack is in progress. FinD0m Ransomware typically exploits a machine’s own resources to carry out the encryption process and exfiltration of data. Detecting the attack can also be done by observing changes in file extensions, although this method is more complicated as the encryption process may have already started.
What happens if I don't pay the FinD0m ransom?
If you are the victim of a FinD0m ransomware attack and you do not pay the ransom demanded by the hackers, several things could happen:
- Your data remains encrypted: If your files are encrypted by the FinD0m ransomware, they will remain inaccessible until the encryption is removed. Without the decryption key provided by the attackers, you may be unable to access your data.
- The attackers may delete your files: Some FinD0m ransomware attackers may threaten to delete your files if you do not pay the ransom within a certain timeframe. If you refuse to pay and the attackers follow through on their threat, you may lose all of your data.
- The attackers may leak your data: In some cases, the attackers may use a double-extortion tactic, in which they not only encrypt your files but also steal them and threaten to release them publicly if you do not pay the ransom. If you refuse to pay and the attackers follow through on their threat, your data may be released to the public or sold on the dark web.
Paying the ransom is not recommended, as it incentivizes attackers to continue their criminal activities and there is no guarantee that they will provide you with the decryption key or honor their promises. Instead, it’s important to take steps to prevent FinD0m ransomware attacks, such as implementing strong cybersecurity measures, regularly backing up your data, and educating yourself and your employees about potential attack vectors.